Bathtub Refinishing DallasTX Information
Dallas Bathtub Services
- Chemical wash to dissolve and remove soap and oil residue.
- Etching of the old surface using a spun-fiber disc that operates at 2,600 RPM.
- Silane molecular bonding agent using nano tecnology hand rubbed into the pores opened through the etching process. This allows the bonding agent to not only bond on the surface level but to penetrate the pores and bond beneath the surface!
- (9 - 12) coats of polyglass (multi resin) finish coat with the correct additives customized to the surface it is being applied to.
- The final result is a gorgeous, like new bathtub, tile or shower surface! (5) year warranty included. (Not an add on sale like other refinishers)
- You now have a permanent fix to the worn, discolored or damaged surface with a realistic life expectancy of over 20 years!! (That is the same as a New Porcelain Bathtub!!)
- This is a Limited Time only for the sale. Recaulking is included. There is nothing else to buy! It takes less than a day to complete in 99% of the cases and will always be ready for use the very next day!
- #2) How much does it cost to have different surfaces refinished?
- #3) How long does the new surface Last?
- This is a 20 year coating and includes a Limited 8 year warranty.
No Landfill Waste Is Green Bathroom Remodeling
Dallas Bathtub Refinishing Services